LAST UPDATED: 29 July 2016
This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time. If we make any substantial changes to this Policy, we will post a notice on the Site and in this Policy. You are advised to review this Policy regularly for any changes.
This Policy is an integral part of the Site’s General Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
2. Information Collection
2.1. Personal Information provided by you
When using the Service, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you and administer your account (“Personal Information”), along with enabling you to access certain restricted parts of the Site and the Service. Personal Information may include, but are not limited to, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
2.2. Log Data, Cookies and other Non Personal Information
When you visit the Site or use the Service, we also collect the following:
- Non Personal Information regarding your use of the Service including, without limitation, requests for shipments and offers to provide shipments;
- Information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or online service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site and information you search for on the Site;
To find out more, please consult the following: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all parts of the Site or all functionality of the Service.
Third party websites may also place or read cookies on your computer’s browser. For further information, please see below the section “Third Party Sites”.
Links to Other Websites.
We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
Third Party Sites.
This Policy applies only to the Site and the Service. We do not have control over other websites that provide information, or over banners, other advertisements and links from within the Site or the Service. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the Personal Information that you submit. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and terms of the other websites before using their services.
3. Our Policy Towards Children
We do not deliberately collect any personal information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How We Use Personal Information
Personal Information are used for the following purposes: (i) to provide the Service; (ii) to administer your use of the Service and any accounts you may have with us; (iii) to personalize your experience; (iv) to provide you with service notifications; (v) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials; (vi) for and on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners; (vii) to enforce our Terms and Conditions; (viii) to resolve any disputes between users of the Site or between such users and us; and (ix) to contact you to obtain feedback from you regarding the Site and the Service.
If you decide at any point that you no longer wish to receive marketing-oriented communication from us, please follow the instructions provided in the messages in order to unsubscribe.
We use Log Data for the above purposes, as well as to (i) monitor and analyze the use of the Service and for the technical administration of the Site; (ii) improve the Site and the Service; (iii) generate and distill useful data and information concerning our users’ interests, characteristics and behavior to use the website; and (iv) verify that the users of the Service meet the criteria required to process their requests.
In addition, we may post supplementary privacy notices in respect to specific services.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Disclosure by us of your information. You authorize us to (i) share your non-Personal Information including any Submissions to Service Providers; and (ii) share all of your information (including without limitation Personal Information) with other Service Providers or Customers (as appropriate) in order to facilitate a transaction.
- Sub-contractors. We may employ third party companies and individuals as sub-contractors to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on our behalf and to perform services in relation to the administration of the Service or the Site (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration). These sub-contractors have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to comply with this Policy. These service providers may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded messages calls, text messages or other ways of communication, only as authorized by us to carry out the purposes we have identified in this Policy, and not for their own purposes.
- Disclosure by you of information of other users. It is strictly forbidden to send unwanted messages to other users. Personal Information of another user, obtained through your use of the Site or the Service, may be used by you solely for the purpose for which such information were provided to you and strictly in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and this Policy, or otherwise subject to the user’s prior written consent.
- Your Submissions. Any information you choose to provide in a comment or a submission on the Site or the Service will be publicly available and should reflect how much you want other users to know about you. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and we encourage you to think carefully about what information about yourself you disclose in your comments or submissions. If you disclose your Personal Information to others, whether or not they are users of the Site, on our Site or through the Service or otherwise, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them.
- Provision of any content. You warrant and indicate that you have the legal right and authority to provide any of the content (photos, pictures, artwork or the like) uploaded to the Site or Service by you, and that such content does not infringe any third party intellectual rights. You agree that such content is intended for public display on the Site and Service and will be used by us in order to provide the Service (including conveying the content to the Service Providers to allow them to provide a quote).
- Aggregate Information and Non-Personal Information. We may share aggregated information, including queries and offers generated as a result of your use of the Service, that include non-identifying information and Log Data, with third parties for industrial analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services.
- Combined Information. We may combine certain Personal Information with non-Personal Information to create information packages and services that are better tailored to your interests and preferences. Among other things, linking this information may allow us to generally improve and personalize the Site and the Service. The result of linking both, Personal and non-Personal information will be treated as Personal Information under this Policy.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal processes (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
- Business Transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including among others your Personal Information and Log Data, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of all or some of our shares or assets, or in the event of our bankruptcy.
6. Changing, Deleting or Accessing Your Information
Users may review, update, correct or change their Personal Information by logging into their account.
Furthermore, we may delete any information provided by you or related to you, pursuant to our policies.
You have the right to consult any Personal Information we hold about you. To obtain a copy of your Personal Information please write to us at email@example.com. We may ask you to provide verification of your identity and to pay an administration fee to obtain a copy of the information. Please note that in certain circumstances we may withhold access to your Personal Information where we have the right to do so under the current data protection legislation.
We are concerned about safeguarding your information. We use a variety of measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we cannot promise that your Personal Information or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use. PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR WHEN USING THE SERVICE.
If you receive an e-mail asking you to update your Personal Information, do not reply and please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. International Processing or Transfer
Your Personal Information may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your country. However, we will implement measures to ensure that there is adequate protection for your Personal Information.
9. Contacting Us
If you have any concerns or questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Last Updated: July 29 2016
Copyright © 2016, ArtRunners Ltd. All rights reserved.